After completing Installation of ‘JTAG Calendar’ now move to the setting interface, click on the Components link in the menu bar, and rollover your mouse to ‘JTAG Calendar’ option
Click on ‘Parameters’ button if you are using Joomla 1.5, or ‘Options’ button in case you are using Joomla 1.6 or 1.7, for basic configuration of the software.
The menu contains the following options
- Layout theme – Choose between different color layout themes of ‘JTAG Calendar’: black, blue, dark green, default (grey) and wood texture.
- Auto-approve Comments – You can choose between three options:
- Never – All comments must be approved by the administrator, before being published
- Only for users with event-publish permissions – Only the comments of users with event-publish permissions are published without approval
- All Comments – When someone leaves a comment, it gets published automatically, without being approved by the administrator.
- Time format – You can choose between the 12 and 24 hour time format
- Start of the Week – You can choose between Sunday or Monday
- Send SMS Reminders – Choose if you want SMS Reminders to be sent to the people who are attending an event
- Continuous Events in Month View – Choose if you want Continuous Events to be shown in Month View
- Continuous Events in List View – Choose if you want Continuous Events to be shown in List View
- Hide Full Screen Button – Choose if you want the JTAG Calendar to be shown in Full Screen
- Hide Calendar Picker – Choose if you want this option shown. The Calendar Picker option allows people to decide if they want the calendar events shown or not.
- Hide Attend Button – Choose if you want to allow people to notify if they are attending an event
- Hide Day View – Choose if you want to allow the calendar to be shown in day view
- Hide Month View – Choose if you want to allow the calendar to be shown in month view
- Hide Week View – Choose if you want to allow the calendar to be shown in week view
- Hide List View – Choose if you want to allow the calendar to be shown in list view
After you’re done making configuration changes, click Save. Note : If you would like to remove the footer "Powered by..." you can look for it in /components/com_jtagcalendar/views/main/tmpl/main.php and do the needful.